Making a Donation to the Library
If you see Make a Donation at the side of the page, your library accepts credit card payments for donations. If you choose to donate, the donation must be at least $1.00. You do not have to have a library account to make a donation. Follow these steps to make a donation to the library by credit card.
1. Click Make a Donation.
2. Click Donate Now.
The Donation form opens.
3. Supply the required information in the fields marked by an asterisk (*).
Unmarked fields are optional.
• You do not need a library account barcode number to make a donation, but you can enter it if you want the library to know that you made the donation. If you have a library account and you have already logged in, your barcode is filled in automatically.
• If you want the library to send a printed acknowledgement of your donation, select the acknowledgement/card option.
• Your library may offer the option of specifying a subject area for a title purchase.
4. Click Next.
Your library may charge a processing fee for credit card payments. If so, you see a message. You can click Accept and continue, or cancel your payment.
The Donation Payment form opens.
5. Supply the required information in the fields marked by an asterisk (*).
Unmarked fields are generally optional.
• If you want an e-mail receipt for your donation, supply an e-mail address.
• Although the option is not marked as required, your library may require a card security code for certain types of credit cards. Click Help by the Card Security Code box to locate this code on your credit card.
6. Click Next.
The Payment Verification form opens.
7. If the information is correct, click Submit Payment.
If you need to correct the information, click Previous to go back to the Payment form, then submit the payment again. When the payment is successfully submitted, a confirmation page is displayed.
8. Click the printer icon to print the page for your records, or note the transaction details for your records.
9. Click the Back to Home Page link.